Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is one of the biggest IT firm in Asia. And it was established since 1968. Anyways, now TCS requires over 19,000 employees to work across 42 countries. Even freshers are welcome to apply for the TCS recruitment.
But, TCS has certain demands for their jobs is that student should eligible at-least Science graduates & Diploma holders of 2011 batch only. Last date of form fill up is August 8, 2011. Lets us see what is the minimum demands from the side of TCS.
TCS Recruitment 2011 requires:
- Student must have completed B.SC with any stream (Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Stats, Computer application, Electronics, IT, Bioinformation)
- Diploma holders must be studied (Computer, EEE, IT,ECE)
- Candidates must have secured at least 50% or above in 10th, 12th and Degree.
- Students applying for TCS must be from full time or regular colleges.
How to apply for TCS Jobs 2011:
- At first, you need to visit official TCS website.
- Then select Entry Level – Direct Applicants. Choose your education field ex, (Graduates in Science).
- Now register your profile by entering your personal, academic & contact details.
- Then save the registration ID & Password to trace status of application.
That’s it! Your work has now completed just wait for the selection will made by TCS and will be inform for written test followed by Interview. Click here for common TCS interview questions.