State Bank of India Probationary Officers Posts Vacancy 2013– 1500 SBI (PO) Jobs Apply Online
State Bank of India 1500 probationary officers post apply online SBI PO jobs. The State Bank of India announced recruitment of probationary officers (PO) in associate bank of State Bank of India for 1500 jobs. The interested applicants can apply for probationary officers of SBI online Recruitment. All the details of eligibility and requirement for 2013 probationary officers 1500 jobs of State Bank of India are given below.
Here you can get online application of probationary officers 2013 of SBI and apply online. The citizen of India can apply for SBI probationary officer (PO) jobs 2013 online for different banks of India via online application form.
Probationary Officers (PO) : 1500 Jobs
Useful Dates :
- Online Registration dates – January 30, 2013 to 23 February 2013
- Last Date for receipt of Online Applications: 23/2/2013
- Submit of Application Fee Online : 30-01-2013 to 23.02.2013
- Submit of Application Fee Offline : 01.02.2013 to 28.02.2013
- Date of Written Exam : 28.04.2013
Minimum Eligibility For SBI Probationary Officers Post (PO)
- Posts : 1500 (SC-225,ST-112, OBC-405,GEN-758)
- Age limit : Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.01.2013
- Relaxation is also available as per rules.
- Educational Qualifications : Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Should be a Indian citizen
SBI PO Application Fee
Go to any branch of State Bank of India and deposit Rs. 50/- for SC / ST / PWD and Rs. 500/- for all others Probationary Officers exam fee. After depositing the exam fee, branch office will provide you a Journal number (7-10 digits), Branch Name, Branch code number and Date of deposit. The details you must to give during submitting SBI PO application form online.
How to Apply SBI Probationary Officers Online
Visit http://www.sbi.co.in/ to apply SBI PO requirements 2013 online. The full advertisement of SBI PO requirements available here.