Worried to delete the images right from your iCloud that stores it in your Photo Stream. Because your iPhone or iPad used by second or third users including you and you desire to remove or clear out of the stream before letting other to access right. If yes then here is a help for you through which you can reset your Photo Stream in iCloud easily and quickly.
iCloud and iOS 5 is a Photo Stream service introduced by Apple for its existing users to keep photos synced between devices. However, your stored photos get deleted after 1 months or it cross the maximum limits of 1K photos threshold. If you don’t want to let it to delete automatically then you can do it by manually.
Reset or Delete Photo Stream in iCloud Guide:
- First of all visit iCloud.com from your desktop.
- You will be directed to iCloud service, just click on your name in the upper right hand corner.
- Then from the Account Settings pane click on Advanced.
- After that click Reset Photo Stream to start the process.
- Now you will be notify whether you are sure to erases all contents in your Photo Stream.
That’s it! Now you can found nothing on your iPad or Mac and ensures you that all photos were deleted successfully from iCloud Photo Stream. Now you can let your iPhone or iPad to your friend in more confidence.