Already you have Windows Phone 7 web browser, which brings tabbed browsing and also in private browsing to the phone. Metro Web Browser is another web browser for Windows Phone 7 which comes with lots of customization options and also better screen space than the default Internet Explorer on the phone. The Metro Web Browser for Windows Phone 7 has so many interesting features, which are stated below:
Metro Web Browser Features :
- Unlimited number of tabs that are easy to manage.
- Full-screen browsing experience in both orientations.
- Full functionality in both orientations.
- Orientation lock enables you to force portrait or landscape browsing.
- Google-powered “lightweight mode and Privacy mode.
- Optimizes desktop-designed pages for your phone.
- Powerful auto-completion, powered by Google or Bing.
- Search, powered by Google or Bing, integrated into the same box where you type URLs.
- Integrated searching for apps in the Windows Phone Marketplace.
- Supports running under the lock screen for a fast return from interruptions.
- Choose from built-in themes or design your own.
- Manage favorites, recent pages, and frequently-visited sites easily
- Customize the interaction between full-screen browsing and the “actions screen.”
- Change the position and appearance of the actions button or even shake your phone to swap modes!
So, go for a simple free download of the Metro Web Browser for Windows Phone 7, by which you can show fullscreen modes.
Free Download : Metro Web Browser