If we talk about the best social network, Facebook will be in the top in the list of social networks. And it is one of the easiest ways to be connected with friends, families, relatives or colleagues on FB. It offers too many features to function in same time so no more looking for an alternative. But have you ever marked when do you go to log in to Facebook you came into the view of same homepage login.
Do you wish to customize your Facebook homepage login look according to your style? If yes then here you can find the best application that can make your dream into reality. It is a FB Refresh application for Chrome web browser that helps you to set a custom image URL as your facebook homepage wallpaper. So you’ll never have to see the same login page again.
How to change Facebook Login Background:
- At intial stage, install or add FB Refresh Chrome extension.
- Then visit to facebook.com to log in.
- After that click the settings “cog” icon.
- Now enter an image URL in the box or upload an image and adjust other settings you like.
- Once completed above steps, visit facebook.com and enjoy (while you are logged out).