Facebook world’s largest social network so far and over millions of people have created an account with Facebook simply to communicate with people, to share some sweet memories and so on. But some features make Facebook think twice for its users. Well tagging friends is a good habit to share your friend limit beyond reach.
But some people don’t like Facebook tag suggest feature which uses facial recoginition technology to assist users in tagging their friends in photos. So people of high thoughts don’t want themselves to be tagged by people. To prevent such kinds of things Facebook introduces a Privacy Settings for people to avoid tagged into any photos.
According to the Sophos’ Naked Security blog pointed out that the “tagging photos section of the social network’s help center seems to have been written with the aim of encouraging users not to disable the functionality, reading. Before you opt out of using this feature, we encourage you to consider how tag suggestions benefit you and your friends. Our tagging tools (including grouping photos that look similar and suggesting friends who might be in them) are meant to make it easier for you to share your memories and experiences with your friends.
How to block facebook tag suggest:
- First of all log In to your Facebook profile.
- After that go to Privacy Settings, click the gear icon on the far right-hand side of the page.
- Go to the menu on the far left and choose timeline and tagging.
- Review your settings, especially, “Who sees tag suggestion when photos that look like you are uploaded?”
- That’s it. Now prevent people to tag you in limited photos who you know.