There are thousands apps available in iPhone and Android. This is absolutely good news for apple users. Apple gadget company launches different types of apps for iPhone users. iPhone users use this apps in his device to protect his device. Many gadget companies use apps in there device. There are top 5 best apps for iPhone users.
Top 5 best apps for iPhone users:
FIND MY iPHONE:
Find My iPhone helps you locate and protect your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. If you lost your smartphone or your smartphone is stolen you will find yuor smartphone easily. Find my iPhone helps you to search your device.
- Locate your device on a map
- Play a sound on your device to help you find it
- Use Lost Mode to lock and track your device
- Remotely erase all of your personal information from the device
- Turn off Find My iPhone on your device
- Sign out of iCloud on your device
- Erase and reactivate your device
Remote is a free, fun and easy-to-use apps that on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch into a remote control. You can control your computer’s iTunes library and your Apple TV. It can search, browse, and control any of your iTunes music libraries from your iPhone.
The app creates a tiny sphere at the center of the frame using a unique effect. There is also an option in Tiny Planet to create the opposite effect. Opening images in Tiny Planet Photos from other apps now works properly.
UP TO CALENDER:
This apps also available for iPhone users. Use this apps without creating an account. Just download and manage your calendar.
- Better Facebook birthdays integration.
- Numerous other bug fixes and improvements.
- New, multi-layered calendar interface.
- Swipe an event on the back layer to bring it to the front layer.
- Integrated daily weather forecast.
- Facebook events.
- Thousands of public calendars, including TV Shows, concerts, and popular events.
- Multiple calendar views: Day, Week, Month.
Photo Toaster is one of the best ways to add effects to your images and features an excellent interface layout for giving your images. It is one of my favorite image editors in the App. Photo Motion automatically generates transitions incorporating information like face detection.