Gmail has introduced free messaging service for Gmail users. Now the Gmail users can send free message from Gmail to their friends added to their Gmail account. Sending message free from Gmail is very easy. The Gmail users can send free SMS from Gmail anywhere in the world. If you want to know how to send free message from Gmail then just follow the below simple steps.
How to Send Free Message from Gmail
- At first log-in to your Gmail account.
- Then go to chat section of your friend whom you want to send text message.
- Scroll your mouse over More and click on the link Send Text (SMS)
- A pop-up windows will appear.
- Select country, add number and click save.
- Now you can start chat with the given mobile number.
- Initially you can get 50 free message and 5 messages credited for every reply you get.
- Along with that everyday one message is credited.