Amazon’s Kindle series, as well as Barnes & Noble‘s own line of NOOK ereaders recently offered theirs consumers a small and portable device which made e-reading easier and portable on the move. But if you are still in search of a more compact and mini e-reader then here a company called txtr has got a solution for you by bringing their new product known as beagle, it is merely just a 5-inch ereader.
Features Of Txtr Beagle
- Measures just 5mm thick
- Beagle comes with a 5 inch e-ink display
- Weighs just 4.5 ounces and takes up only around six cubic inches
- No chargers or cables necessary
- Beagle uses two AAA batteries at the bottom that power the device for a year
- Users can also access txtr’s Android reading app to browse and download ebooks and can also connect via Bluetooth to a smartphone in order to transfer ebooks to and from the device.
txtr says the device may sell for as low as €9.90 (roughly $13) in Europe, which is an unheard of price in this day and age. However, we’re not sure how the company will plan to price the device in the US. Availability hasn’t been announced yet, but it looks like the beagle will release in Europe, Asia, and the US.