Yes my dear Friends Samsung had the update of Android 4.1 Jelly Bean for the Galaxy S III. Samsung rolled out for it’s update and it will very soon that all can enjoy this update at every part of the world. We have some steps to upgrade your computer for the official version of Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, just follow it.
You should note that before doing this update, you must make a “backup” of all your data to prevent waste. Then follow the steps below to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy S III with Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy S3 to Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean, Guide :-
Before you star the operation to upgrade, you must install the drivers for the Galaxy S III and If you don’t have it then download here .
1. Download ODIN here and unzip the file.
2. Download the ROM here and unzip.
3. Activate “download” in the Galaxy S III, first “OFF” it and then start it at the same time pressing and holding the Power button, Home button and volume down.
4. Using the volume buttons navigation, accept the warning message that appears on the screen.
5. Connect your Galaxy S 3 with the USB cable and then to the computer.
6. Open ODIN and if the team is recognized, yellow box will appear in the program.
7. Choose the PDA option and locate the file you unzipped the ROM ending. “tar”. Very important not to select or activate another program function.
8. Make sure the option “Re-Partition” is unchecked.
9. Press the Start button
10. Now start the installation process. If something going wrong then restart ODIN and redo steps 6-8. If all is well then a message will appear that says PASS!
11. Before turning on your computer don’t forget to enter the Recovery team by pressing and holding the Power button and the volume up at the same time.
12. In this way, navigating with the volume buttons, select the option to Wipe / Factory Reset. This will erase all information to keep the process moving smoothly.
13. Then finally just “Reboot” and you have your Galaxy S III Android 4.1 Jelly Bean fully updated.
Here above you have the guide to update your Samsung Galaxy S3 to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean but this update is now only available for Europe only and it will soon in India, so my friends just wait for some days and you will get your update soon. I think the update process will remain same for India and if you get any problem doing this then contact us.