There are many ways in which you can print a document and the most most convenient way to convert a document you need to print in PDF is to directly print it in PDF format which will require you to have a PDF driver in the first place. For easy transfer over networks or internet mostly documents are created in PDF format. There are also many converters only that can be downloaded for free to convert all your documents to PDF formats. To avoid any sort of conversion software and all the related procedure, the simple thing to do is print your documents to PDF.
To print documents to PDF format in windows 8, follow the procedure given below:-
- logon to Windows 8 using administrator account.
- Now Click Desktop tile from the tiles displayed on Start screen.
- Now go and get Bullzip PDF Printer and download it.
- Click open a text editing application like Notepad or any other you prefer to use and type in all the content there.
- Save the file with any name you wish.
- Now go to File menu and click on Print to print the saved document to PDF format.
- When the printing options box appears, under Select Printer option choose Bullzip PDF Printer and hit Print.
- Under the Bullzip PDF Printer Create File box appears make sure all the details are correct under the General tab including the File name and File location for file to be printed to PDF.
- Now click save when finished with the details. Your PDF document will be created.
- Finally you are done.