On Apple iPhone 5 presentation event which was held on September 12. After the iPhone 5 event iOS 6 is now available but the final version of iOS 6 will available from September 19. We will not discuss about iOS 6 new features but how to Jailbreak iOS 6 GM. Where we will discuss about Jailbreak iOS 6 GM and how to run on iPhone 4 device and A4.
Before going for the Jailbreak make sure that jailbreak is tethered or untethered type. It means, if the Jailbreak is untethered type then jailbreak will complete in all respects and once through special programs. Redsnow, Snowbreeze, PwnageTool are the basic Untethered type Jailbreak. In this method the device can be switched off and started without being connected to your PC / Mac. When you move towards Tethered type Jailbreak, the device will restarted and each must be connected to the PC through the program. After completing all process you must boot to startup.
The GM Jailbreak iOS 6 is compatible with the following devices:
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4
- iPad first generation
- iPod 3g
- iPod 4g
How to Jailbreak iOS 6 GM :-
- First Download the GM of iOS 6 from the dev center.
- Connect your device to the PC / Mac using the appropriate cable
- Download redsn0w 0.9.13dev for Windows and Mac
- Launch redsn0w 0.9.13dev
- Click on extras
- Then click on the select button and select the IPSW file for iOS in 6 GM
- Wait for a while and then click on Jailbreak
- Follow the instructions that ask you to turn off the device and put it in DFU. All very simple, there are written instructions on how to do
- During the automatic process does not do any action with the pc / mac
- Once completed, you will end the Cydia icon on the springboard
In GM Jailbreak iOS 6 type tethered, once you off the device and turn it back on properly and keep the jailbreak. Then you need to connect your device to your PC / Mac and launch redsn0w. Doing above operation just boot to complete the boot (startup ).
If you have problems then share with us.