We all have some kind of Myth in our mind towards our mobile and their use. Lots of people have different thinking about mobile using but now Govt of India clear all Safety Guideline for mobile phone users of India.
In India there are lot of mobile phones and everyday it’s market is growing fast. Everyday there are lots of talk about mobile RF radiation in our circle. It is true due to lots of mobile and high growing tower in our circumstantial create radiation lines around us. Recently the Govt of India has come up with a Safety Guidelines for Mobile users in country. We have summed up the Safety Guidelines below and you must be aware about safety measures.
Mobile Phone users are advised to take these Safety Guideline while using a mobile handset :-
1. Keep distance while holding the cell phone away from body.
2. Use a headset may be wired or Bluetooth.
3. Do not hold the phone handset against your head. Radio Frequency which is also knows as RF energy is inversely proportional to the square of the distance from the source and that’s why, being very close increases energy absorption much more.
4. Limit the length of mobile calls and talk as much you need.
5. Use text SMS than voice call wherever possible.
6. Put the cell phone on speaker mode.
7. If the radio signal is weak then find a strong signal and avoid movement and then you can receive a good signal.
8. Metal & water are good conductors of radio waves so avoid using a mobile phone while wearing metal-framed glasses, helmet or having wet hair.
9. Let the call connect before putting the handset on your ear because a mobile phone first makes the communication at higher power and then reduces power level. More power is radiated during call connecting time as you all know that.
10. Better use a landline phone not a mobile phone, if you have an option.
11. When your phone is ON, don’t carry it in chest/breast or pants pocket because when a mobile phone is ON, it automatically transmits at high power every one or two minutes to check poll of the network.
12. Reduce mobile phone use for children and at a younger person.
13.People having medical implants or having recent heart surgery should preferably keep the cell phone at least 15 cm away from the implanted area.
Before purchasing a mobile must serach it’s SAR value or price and specifications on Internet.