Here we going to discuss how to connect Windows 7 remote assistance or how to use Windows remote assistance in Windows 7. Windows Remote Assistance is a tool that Microsoft has added into the Windows 7 OS. It is very easy to connect Windows 7 remote assistance with some few steps. The Windows 7 remote assistance is very similar to Teamviewer remote access application.
You can use Windows Remote Assistance to invite someone to connect to your computer and help you. You can invite them using e‑mail or an instant message. Although the other person is far away from you but he/she can help you. After connecting with the other person he/she can see your computer screen and chat with you about what you both see. After getting your permission the person can use his or her mouse and keyboard to control your computer and show you how to fix a problem. So you can also do the same thing or help someone else in the same way. So let’s see how to easy connect windows 7 remote assistance.
How to Connect Windows 7 Remote Assistance
- Click on your Start menu and type assistance in the search box
- Now click on Windows Remote Assistance. Then select an option which required. If you need help the select Invite someone you trust to help you or if someone need you help then select Help someone who has invited you.
- I need help so I select the 1st option
- Click on Use Easy Connect
- Now you can get a Easy Connect password on a pop-up windows. Just tell this password to your helper.
OK that’s it. Now your helper will help you using the password. In this way you can also help others. Just use Help someone who has invited you option to help.