Samsung has announced the launch of a new Galaxy Note tablet adding to its Galaxy series. The new Samsung Galaxy Note tablet is the Galaxy Note 10.1. The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 features a 10.1-inch WXGA display with screen resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels. The tablet is powered by an 1.4 GHz quad-core processor with 2GB RAM. The new Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet is now available for sale in selected countries US, UK, Germany and Korea.
The new Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 will be available in three versions such as 3G+Wi-FI, Wi-Fi only and LTE. It is currently on sale in US, UK, Germany and Korea and will slowly roll-out globally. The tablet runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS. The tablet comes with S-Pen support and Infrared sensor for easy use.
The tablet also features dual camera 5 Megapixel rear camera and an 1.9 Megapixel front camera for video calling. The Galaxy Note 10.1 also comes with 7000 mAh battery for long time use. Just look at some below specifications of Galaxy Note 10.1. The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 price details are soon available for you.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Specifications
- Dimension: 262 x 180 x 8.9 mm
- Weight 600gm for 3G version and 97gm for WiFi version
- 10.1 inch WXGA display
- Screen resolution 1280×800
- 1.4 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- 5 MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 1.9 Megapixel front camera
- S-Pen Optimized
- Bluetooth 4.0
- USB 2.0 Host
- 16/32/64GB internal memory
- Memory expandable up to 64GB
- Li-ion 7,000mAh battery