Microsoft and Harmonix today finally announced the official release date for Dance Central 3. It is said that this game will arrive in North America on October 16 and in Europe the date is October 19. Let me tell you that Dance central 3 is the third game in the Dance central series and is based on dance platform where players need to perform dance steps. This game comes with over 40 on-disc tracks that you’ll be able to dance along with, as well as a very odd story mode that sees players going back in time to learn famous dance moves from decades past. The crazy-sounding story mode has already garnered a few raised eyebrows from the Dance Central fanbase, but we imagine that most don’t care and are just looking for another excuse to jump in front of TV and dance their butts off.
To accompany this release date announcement, 11 new songs that will be included in Dance Central 3 are revealed by Harmonix. Here’s a list of songs that you will enjoy a lot:
- 2NE1 – “I Am The Best (Original Version)”
- Alice Deejay – “Better Off Alone”
- Backstreet Boys – “Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)”
- J.J. Fad – “Supersonic”
- Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz ft. Ying Yang Twins – “Get Low”
- LMFAO – “Sexy And I Know It”
- Los Del Rio – “Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix)”
- Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera – “Moves Like Jagger”
- Vanilla Ice – “Ice Ice Baby”
- Vicki Sue Robinson – “Turn The Beat Around”
- Village People – “Y.M.C.A.”
So get ready to introduce your new dance steps and dance along with the songs available on the dance central 3 and you can also import your songs from dance central 3 and for that you need to spend $5. So just wait for the game when it gets released for xbox and playstation.