After Apple’s updating it just an horrible situation occurs and that is by some corrupt at App Store. Due to this problem Twitter pages are filled with describing this problem. However you just take a look what are the problem and what are their effects?
In the past few days it has been ringing an alarm in the Apple community and that is for an apparent corrupt updates. After updating, the application begins to run some unexpected quits and not only is happening with the update Instapaper, but is happening in several applications to IOS and OS X applications and many users are pretending it from their Twitter pages. The strangest thing is that the new version of Instapaper had been tested before and approved by Apple staff. So what could be happening? What is the problem?
Features that are occurring problems:
- The application closes immediately when opened, every time, even after you delete it and reinstall it, as long as the damaged file is distributed through the App Store.
- Shown for a split second a black cast and returns you to springboard
- May affect only customers in some regions
- If upgrading from iTunes, some customers may get the error 8324 or 8326
- Mac applications can get the following dialog box: “(App) is damaged and can not be opened. Remove it and download it again from the App Store “
- The console can display: Apple Fairplay Text Crypter Session :: fairplayOpen () failed, error -42110
Apple is already aware of the situation and take hands for a clear solution to it. In the forums on your page have left the following message: ”We are aware of the problem concerning the closure of the applications after upgrading. We are currently working to resolve the problem. Stay tuned for updates. “ For now, my recommendation is do not update their applications until further notice and if you already have, and still keep a backup of these on your computer with iTunes, uninstall the application on your iPhone updated and re-install from iTunes doing a sync.
A story that Trojan on the App Store also rumoring arround, that a trojan or false application which entered the App Store and Google Play Store. In both stores was removed immediately so as not to worry. The Trojan or false application in question is called, Find and Call, and was responsible for raising the agenda of the user to a remote server from which you begin to send spam via SMS to the contacts. Apple will take action very soon don’t worry about updates.