Nexus 7 is the latest Android tablet from google and if you take a look at it then you will notice that, in all situations bar media playback, Google only ever shows the slate in portrait orientation and it is because the tablet is actually locked in that way. However recently xda developers have come up with a solution for this, its a simple way to bound Google’s new Nexus to show its ultimate powers with a easy tweak enabling landscape orientation and the proper tablet UI.
Now carry out any operation to your tablet may void your warranty so be careful and carry the process at your own risk. We will not be responsible if any thing goes wrong. So below given are the instructions to carry out your operation.
How To Hack Nexus 7 UI:
- Before you proceed get a file explorer such as root explorer or es file manager
- Go to settings allow mount rewritable and root access.
- Now go to system/es file manager just go to the star button present on the top left hand side and click on the phone button and you will see the system folder
- There you will find a build.prop file
- Make sure to make a copy of it and save it somewhere for a backup
- Now click on the build.prop and open it with a text editor
- Now scroll down to “ro.sf.lcd_density”.
- Now the original lcd density is 213 so the best result for tablet mode is going 170 and below.
- Save the file by press the menu button.
- Reboot your N7 and then you got Tablet UI.
Finally you are done hope you will now enjoy your new renovated gadget.