Meizu has launched a new Android ICS Smartphone in Hong Kong. The new Meizu Android smartphone is known as Meizu MX Quad Core. The Meizu MX Quad Core features a 4-inch touchscreen display with screen resolution of 960 x 640 pixels. The phone is running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and powered by an 1.4GHz Samsung Exynos Cortex-A9 Quad-Core processor. The specifications and price of Meizu MX Quad Core are given below.
It also features dual camera an 8 megapixel rear camera with video recording capability 1080p HD as well as a front camera for video calling. According to storage of teh phone it has 32GB or 64GB internal storage. It also added bluetooth, WiFi, microUSB 2.0, 3.5mm headset jack, FM radio and much more.
Meizu MX Quad Core Specifications
- 4-inch ASV capacitive tTouchscreen display
- Screen resolution of 960 X 640 Pixels
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- 1.4GHz Samsung Exynos Cortex-A9 Quad-Core Processor
- 8 megapixel rear camera
- LED Flash
- Auto focus
- 1080 HD video recording capability
- Front camera
- 32GB or 64GB internal memory
- Bluetooth 2.1
- microUSB 2.0
- FM Radio with RDS
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Li-Ion 1700mAh Standard Battery
- Dimensions : 121.3×63.3×10.3 mm
- Weight : 139 grams
Meizu MX Quad Core Price
The Meizu MX 4-Core is now available in Hong Kong at a price tag of $400 for 32GB model and $530 for 64GB model.