Sony Mobile has announced the launch of 3 new Android smartphones among which Sony Xperia Miro is one. The Sony Xperia Miro is an Android smartphone runs Android 4.0 ICS OS. The smartphone comes with many smart features. The Sony Xperia Miro features a 3.5-inch LED-backlit display with screen resolution of 480 X 320 pixels. The phone is powered by an 800MHz Qualcomm MSM7225A processor.
The Xperia Miro comes with a 5 megapixels rear camera as well as a front camera for video chat. According to storage capacity the phone has an internal memory of 4GB and memory expandable up to 32GB. It also added Bluetooth, WiFi, micro USB 2.0, 3.5mm headset, GPS, 1500mAh battery and more.
Sony Xperia miro Specifications
- Dimensions: 113 x 59.4 x 9.9 mm
- Weight: 110 grams
- 3.5 inch LED-backlit HD Reality Display
- Screen resolution of 480 X 320 Pixels
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS
- 800MHz Qualcomm MSM7225A Cortex-A9 Single-Core Processor
- 512MB RAM
- 5 Megapixel rear camera
- LED Flash
- Auto focus
- VGA front camera
- 4GB internal memory
- Memory expandable up to 32GB
- Bluetooth 2.1 + A2DP, EDR
- microUSB 2.0
- 802.11 Wi-Fi b/g/n
- FM Radio with RDS
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Li-Ion 1500mAh Standard Battery
The Sony Xperia miro will soon available with some attractive colour options. It is one of the stylist phone from Sony. The Sony Xperia miro price is not announced yet.