All must be aware of the the fact that psp can play games from umd as well as from the memory card but do you know that psp also support CSO/ISO images and can play games directly from memory card. Nothing much advantage you will get from this but somehow you can preserve the unnecessary misuse of battery consumption. To play CSO/ISO images on your psp you need to have your psp hacked and place all files on the correct folder.
Things Required for Cso to run on psp
- A psp with custom firmware loaded.
- A computer.
- Datacable for psp
- Cso image
How To Play CSO image on psp
- Turn on your PSP.
- Now goto Settings menu and connect your psp to computer using the data cable.
- Now in settings menu go to USB Connection and press X.
- The PSP enters USB mode and your computer mounts the PSP’s memory card as an external hard drive.
- Open PSP’s memory card on your computer and look for a folder named ISO if such folder doesn’t exist create a folder with that name.
- Now drag and drop Cso files onto that folder.
- After the copy gets completed disconnect psp from the computer.
- Now you can play the game that you had copied from the game sub menu and ebjoy.
Note:- This will not work untill unless your psp is either hacked or jailbroken.