Gaming time has already started my friends and now markets are full with a wide range of gaming accessories. These include headsets, earphones, gaming kit etc. If you are a first person shooter player then one thing that you must need to increase your gaming is to start gaming with a gaming mouse. Gaming mouse are not necessary only first person shooter but also for many other games. In this era the most widely played game is “counter strike“, In this particular game you really need a gaming mice in order to stand above all other competitor.
There are different types of gaming mouse available in the market but you need to choose the right one for yourself otherwise you may end up your life boringly. Before going on to the topic lets discuss about how to choose a mouse for beginners. So before buying a mouse never go for a high end one because its just a wastage of money instead go for a descent gaming mouse that will be light on your pocket. Second thing that you must know is the size of your palm. Gaming mouse sizes differs from small, medium to large. If you like to play using your palm fully then go for a large one and if you just use fingers to play then go for a small sized one otherwise go for a medium one.
Here I have short listed Some of the gaming mouse of three different manufactures that you can go for.
- Tracking Resolution: 400–3600
- dpiImage processing: 5.8 megapixels/second
- Max. acceleration: 25GMax
- speed: 70–140 inches/second
- ResponsivenessUSB data format: 16 bit/axis
- USB report rate: 1000/second
- Sleep mode: Disabled
- Glide Dynamic coefficient of friction – µ (k): 0.09
- Static coefficient of friction – µ (s): 0.14
- Total weight: 133 gramsCord: 15 grams
- Durability Button life: 10 million clicks
- Feet: 250 kilometers
Features of Logitech G400
This is a great mouse and large in size for those who have large palm and also let me tell you that it is the successor of world famous gaming mouse that everybody loves that is the logitech mx518. Its rosk solid and hard and has an improve 3600dpi. One thing that you will love about this mouse the gripping more over it has 3 years warranty from Logitech. This mouse is priced at $35 USD.
Steel Series Kinzu
- Frames per second: 9.375
- Inches per second: 50
- Mega pixels per second: 3,75
- Counts per inch: 400 – 3200
- Maximum acceleration: 20
- GSensor data path: True 16 bit
- Lift distance: ~2 mm
- Maximum polling: 1.000 Hz
- USB 2.0 connector
- Anti-tangle braided cord for enhanced durability
- Cord length: 2 meters (6,5 feet)
Features Of Steel Series Kinzu
This is also a great gaming mouse from steel series. If your palm is small or if you play using your fingers then just go for this one you will really love it headshots are very easy on this mouse but you need to practice hard on this. SteelSeries Kinzu was developed in close cooperation with professional gamers to set new standards for perfor- Mance in optical mice. The Gaming Grade image correlation sensor has been optimized to improve stability and eliminate jitter. This is priced at $25 USD.
- 3500dpi Razer Precision
- 3.5G infrared sensor
- 1ms response time
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
- Ultra-large non-slip buttons
- 16-bit ultra-wide data path
- 60-120 inches per second and 15g of acceleration
- Three independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Scroll wheel with 24 individual click positions
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick mouse feet
- Seven-foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord
Features Of Razer Abyssus
Finally a mice from razer that offers a pro mouse at a very minimal price. This is for those who plays with finger/claw grip, its small size makes this mouse suits mainly for laptop users, the logo at the back tho does tend to turn off quite often.
Finally I would say that these are the three different mice those are available in the market that you can go blindly and buy it. These are meant for pro as well as for beginners, everybody can use it. If you ask me personally then i would suggest you to go for the logitech g400 because i use it and have big palm and this suits me better.
Here is an unboxing video of my logitech g400 gaming mice.