Photography has now became a day to day activity in our daily lives. It is uncountable how many times we take a photo in a day because now a days we have cameras installed on each and every device from portable media players to mobile phones etc. Most of us aren’t really professional photographers but we like to take a snap of each and every moment that we come across. The photos that we take, we don’t know how they will come out or in what situation we had taken those photos are unknown. When we finally bring out those photos we sometimes find them blurry or unclear. This happens due to the shaking of the camera, when we take a picture our camera should always be constant till the time we click a picture. But still then here’s there is a trick that you can use to make your photo look more vibrant and clear even if it is blurry.
- A computer with Adobe Photoshop installed.
How to Fix blurry photos
- Open Photoshop application and open up a blurry that you want to fix.
- Now make a duplicate of that photo by pressing “CTRL+J” or simply drag the layer to the below given box termed as duplicate.
- Now goto Filter>Other>High pass.
- Now adjust the pixels according to your choice. Don’t go too high or too low just keep it to the limited extent to which it is visible. The adjustment depends upon the photo how deep it is blurred.
- Now Click on the layer that you had duplicated and set the blending mode “hardlight” .
- Now choose the opacity level and try out different settings. Find a suitable adjustment when the picture looks clear and place it.
- Finally you have done now you will find your blurred picture a bit clear. But still its not over yet, Now you have to perform sharpen operation on the same image by going to Filter>Sharpen>Smart Sharpen.
Hence you have successfully completed fixing your blurred picture. Save it on your computer and compare it with the blurred picture and you will find it more vibrant and glazing.