A you all know with the help of FileZilla you can manage your website easily. FileZilla is a fast FTP and SFTP client for Windows, it is designed as a small but can do handy works in real time. Using FileZilla you can store all your connection details and logins along with an Explorer Style Interface which displays the local and remote folders.
In addition, you can be customized independently, the main advantage of using FileZilla it support proxy servers and firewalls along with SSL and Kerberos GSS security. Its really fantastic tool to manage your site as well as excellent program for newbies/beginners. Perhaps, you might be using FileZilla 3.5.1 RC 1 or older version for your personal use, if yes then just upgrade your version to enjoy few more release features.
FileZilla officially released new update version FileZilla Client 3.5.2 and distributed free of charge under the terms of the GNU General Public License free. So never miss the update version of FTP client service. Just grab it and enjoy the latest new features.
New features included in FileZilla 3.5.2 :
- Added option to open site manager on startup to the settings dialog
Bugfixes and minor changes:
- Drag & Drop options sometimes didn’t work with all saved sites. If passwords saving had been disabled.
- The “Don’t save passwords” option was not being saved.
- Queue items with the lowest priority setting are now being restored again.
- The queue was not saved correctly if having items from multiple servers