Nowadays, cars has been found in an abundant amount some rely on stylish and other on speed (fastest) cars. Choose your category and enter into top 10 super cars 2011. We took 10 top cars in review with mileage and speed it can go within few seconds, minutes or hours. 2011 best racing car overview started with Top 10 and ends with Top 1.
Top 10 fastest cars 2011:
- No. 10 Jaguar XFR (2010-2011) : It is famous for its stylish look for that most of the people are looking forward to buy. It has a 510 horsepower engine and luxurious inside car. The car goes from 0 to 60 in 4.5 seconds and it price $82,875.
- No. 9 Ford Shelby GT500 (2011) : The major point of the car is available at cheap price. It has a 55hp engine and it has stripes down the center and Shelby badging on the trunk, but that engine and horsepower are what differentiate it. And keeps ability to go from 0 to 60 in 4.4 seconds and it price just $49,605 compare to other racing cars.
- No. 8 Mercedes-Benz C-Class AMG (2007-2011) : The starting point which folks liked it sound which is great. Four doors as opposed to two and the AMG can go from 0 to 60 in 4.4 seconds, it is a little car with a big engine and it has a great exhaust note. It price $ 99,050 as opposed to C66 AMG $59,805.
- No. 7 BMW X6 M (2010-2011): It overlook is quite large an big which make it look like a hatchback. Included with lots of horsepower, lots of brake and lots of tire. It keeps abilty to go from 0 to 60 in 4.5 seconds and it price $90,375.
- No. 6 Cadillac CTS-V (2011) : It comes with both coupe or sedan and they are comfortably the modest reach of mere mortals. This is one of the least expensive cars and they are ineligible for super cars. It keeps ability to go from 0 to 60 in 4.2 seconds and price $ 65,390.
- No. 5 Audi R8 (2011) : This car is really stunning and the engine makes up superb noise at the time of motor start. Its got a beautiful cabin for a two seater and it has two room behind the seats. It can go from zero to 60 in 3.9 seconds and price $118,450.
- No. 4 Chevrolet Corvette (2010-2011) : There are several varieties from which to choose and all will get the driver from zero to 60 with alarming speed. It has only rear wheel drive and has less horsepower but still bit a Corvette. It can go from zero to 60 in 4.4 seconds and price $113,500.
- No. 3 Bentley Continental Supersports (2010-2011) : The car overlooks is plain big and a subtle car. It weights too high and better to be a driver car. It has all wheel drive and designed with the collector in mind and keeps ability to go from 0 to 60 in 3.8 seconds. It cost $272,195.
- No. 2 Porsche 911 (2010-2011) : If you rely on color then it can give in different flavors and has all wheel drive with a 500 hp engine that retains the iconic shape of Porches past. The major part is that it have improved engine placement that makes it easier to drive. It go from zero to 60 at terrific speed and price $136,450.
- No. 1 Nissan GT-R (2009-2012) : Black model car really impressed to Edmund that it can go from zero to 60 in 3.1 seconds. It is expected to launch in 2012 but released early to the market this year 2011. The most striking point is it price $90,950.