Dropbox is a free web-based file hosting service that allows your images, videos & docs anywhere and at anytime. Whenever you save any new file to Dropbox folder it automatically save to all your specific PCs, mobiles and even the Dropbox website. So, in needed time you can get hold of with those files in real time.
Dropbox is a handy free service and ensures you to assist full-time. It is very helpful at that time when you lost access to your PC or laptop during work because Dropbox will cover every stuff that you lost access. It works hard to make sure that all your important files are in sequence order and no matter wherever you are working from.
Using Dropbox service you can start working anywhere like schools, college or office and can complete your work at your home personal computer. So, you no need to email yourself for same work as you stop from. Dropbox makes sharing so simple that you will be shocked at the things you can do.
Just paste whatever file you want to keep in Dropbox public folder and invite friends, teammates, family to any folder in Dropbox and the file will saved straight to home computers. Advantages you get of using Dropbox services is that in case your computer loose some of your useful stuff then Dropbox is the only free service to restore in a snap.
Dropbox key features:
- Provides 2GB of free space with subscription gives up to 100GB.
- Works while remaining offline.
- Invite friends, family or teammates to a folder. So that it will be as if you saved the folder to their computers.
- Send a link to any file in your Dropbox using your Public folder.
- Bring your files with you when you’re on the go.
- Edit files in your Dropbox from your phone.
- Easily upload your photos and videos to Dropbox.
- It keeps a one-month history of your work.
- Any changes can be undone and files can be undeleted.
- All transmission of file data occurs over an encrypted channel (SSL).
- All files stored on Dropbox are encrypted (AES-256).
Dropbox is like a personal assistant which guides you always and prevent to do mistakes and even undelete files you made accidentally trash. All you need to download and experience Dropbox free utility services.