If you are the citizens from the state of Punjab, India. Then a great news for you that PWSSB Online Application for 110 Engineer, Typist and Clerk post 2011 required. PWSSB full form is Punjab Water Supply & Sewerage Board that has openly declared online to take new invitation applications from the interested and capable candidates.
The jobs in detail, PWSSB online application recruitment of Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Civil), Steno-Typist and Clerk vaccancies in Punjab Water Supply and Severage Board. If you think you are capable of those posts then apply through online from 18/7/2011 to 05/08/2011 till 5.00 PM.
Just see below before you apply for these jobs what it actually emands from the candidates all is written in brief below.
PWSSB Job Requirements in details:
- 110 post vacancies from different departments.
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil): 25 vacancies, Junior Engineer (Civil): 50 vacancies, Steno-Typist: 10 vacancies, Clerk: 25 vacancies.
- Age should be between 18 to 37 years as on 01-01-2011 as per Punjab Govt rules.
- Certain qualifications for certain posts.
The processing fee for Rs 1000/- for general aspirants and Rs 250/- for SC-ST-BC aspirants (No fee for Ex-servicemen) for the posts of Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Civil), Rs 600/- for general aspirants and Rs 150/- for SC-ST-BC aspirants (No fee for Ex-servicemen) for the posts of Steno-Typist and Clerk through challan paid at any branch of Axis Bank across Punjab or Chandigarh.
How to apply PWSSB jobs online:
- Initially you need to apply through online from here. Between 18-07-2011 to 05-08-2011, till 5.00 PM.
- After applying online the system generate application number, aspirants should get the print of the form, paste a latest passport size photograph and attested from a Gazetted officer or notary.
- Candidate will be allotted online registration number printed on the acknowledgement slip containing the details.
- After that candidates shall go to the designated banker (Axis Bank) along with the downloaded Acknowledgement slip fee challan for depositing the fee.
- Somehow the candidates fails to deposit the fee their application shall be cancelled/rejected.
- Opening date for online registration: 18-07-2011.
- Closing date for online registration: 05-08-2011, till 5.00 PM.