WordPress is an open source blog tool and publishing platform powered by PHP and MySQL. It’s often customized into a Content Management System (CMS). It has many features including a plug-in architecture and a template system. Most of the blogger/webmaster loves to use WordPress for sharing articles and more.
Anyway, coming to point if you want to be creative for your website then start displaying fabulous YouTube and Vimeo galleries in your post, pages or in sidebar. Simply using TubePress 2.2.5 shortcode and this is one of the best extensions/plugins for WordPress. Nothing to say more about it simply download and use it and tell us about it.
How to install WordPress TubePress 2.2.5:
- Initially you need to download TubePress 2.2.5 WordPress extensions.
- Then unzip the zip files to folders.
- After that upload it into your WordPress Plugins directory wp-content/plugins.
- Now activate TubePress from Site Admin > Plugins.
- Configure from Site Admin > Settings > TubePress.
- Type [tubepress] in a post or a page where you’d like to insert your first gallery.
That’s it. you have successfully configures or installed TubePress 2.5 into your WordPress Plugin.