Most of the users like to use Google Chrome browser for surfing Internet. The best part of chrome that everyone like its sync features are useful and ensure that with an ease you can synchronize all the extensions and bookmarks all it need to have an account on Google.
Are you sure that your data synced and safe. Pretty not sure, but using Chrome all your passwords which are synced get encrypted by default. But that is not the same with all your data on Chrome. I found out on a blog post, that the Chromium version of the browser has this option available.
How to Encrypt data with Chrome:
- First of all you need to install the new Chromium Build.
- Then click on the installer link for download.
- After that right click on the desktop icon for Chromium and look up for target field.
- Then enable sync encryption without the quotes.
- Open the Chromium build of Chrome and look up for private settings on your browser.
- Sync your browser with your normal Chrome browser with your Google account.
- Quick method to type in Chrome ://settings/personal in the address bar of the browser.
- Under sync options click on the Customize button.
- Now you can a new option to encrypt all data.
- This will Encrypt all your data instead of only encryption of passwords which is done on your Chrome browsers by default.
Hope you might have successfully applied on your Chrome browser. In case you find any difficulties while implementing this procedure let me know.